DIY Car Tools Car Glass Repair Tool Auto Glass Windshield Windscreen Instrument Repair Kits
Hello! Welcome to our store!
Quality is the first with best service. customers all are our friends.
Fashion design,100% Brand New,high quality!
Easy to use - takes only minutes
Repairs all types of laminated windshields
Minimizes the appearance of chips and cracks and stops them from spreading
Advanced resin formula
Good for multiple repairs
About Windshield Repair:
- This kit is designed to provide vehicle owners the necessary information and tools to repair small damages in laminated automotive glass windshields.
-This kit should only be used on bulls-eye, spider web, star damages, and some combination breaks smaller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter. This kit will not repair surface pits larger than or
cracks longer than 3/16 inch (5 mm).
- If the damage(s) are in the Driver¡¯s Primary Viewing Area (DPVA), as described in the ROLAGS, owners should have their windshield inspected by a professional glass repair technician to determine whether the windshield should be repaired or replaced.
-This kit can be used to repair multiple damages.
-The use of this kit may not repair the full optical clarity of the glass.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Preparing the Surface:
- As soon as damage occurs, cover area with Transparent Tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
-The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
- Do not make repairs in direct sunlight.
- Ideal application temperature is 60¡ãF to 90¡ãF (15¡ãC to 32¡ãC). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
- Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair.
-Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car¡¯s painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
- Kit fixes 1 bull&#39;s eye crack or chip
-Cure time (time it takes for filler to reach full set): 30 minutes minimum
-Minimum temperature for filler to cure: 50 F
IMPORTANT! To reduce the risk of chemical contact to skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.
1 x repair resin
1 x repair device
1 x curing strips
1 x sleeved razor blade
1 x instruction sheet
WRITE A REVIEW
Body of Review
THANK YOU FOR POSTING A REVIEW!
We value your input. Share your review so everyone else can enjoy it too.